Google+ ALLHACKD: Use Whatsapp on PC

Use Whatsapp on PC

Sunday, 2 June 2013

       There is one famous application on Google store "Whats-app"  I used it, I spend many time chating with friends , but during these days i dont have time im busy in blogging work on PC. I dont have time to take cell and type a message and that's make me feel very bad..
so i staring finding a way in which i can operate whats-app during  work at a some time and finaly i got some thing intresting(trick),
By using these trick now i can operate  wattsapp on computer so I can chat with friends during my work.



To Run Whats-app on PC, We will Require Android Emulator, Android Emulator Helps us to Run Whats-app on PC.

Step 1:  Youwave And Bluestack Are the Two Android Emulator which enable us to Run Whatsapp or any other Android App on PC.

Step 2:  If you Go for Bluestack then Download and install it, then run the Bluestack and Click                
on " Apps "
Then Click on the Tab " Social " and select " Whatsapp " and Install it.

Step 3: If you Go for Youwave which I am Using On My PC then just download  and install.
Now download Whatsapp.apk and move the downloaded file to PC directory.

To Check PC's Directory, Open Youwave click on help > Instruction. Now move your 

whatsapp.apk file in to that directory . Then Click on View then Redraw Icons.

Now You will see Whatsapp icon .
After Installing Whatsapp on Youwave or Bluestack you have to enter Mobile number which is not used earlier For Whatsapp account.  Then they will take 5 Minutes to verify and will send you Code.
Enter that code and thats all.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from hottest reports.

Stop by my blog post; install whatsapp on pc

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior
to and you're just too wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired here, really
like what you are stating and the way in which by which you are saying
it. You make it entertaining and you continue to take care of to
keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn much more from you.
This is really a great website.

Also visit my web blog - whatsapp for pc

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard
work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?


My web-site :: candy crush saga cheats

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was totally right. This post actually made
my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent
for this info! Thanks!

my web-site: kids and technology

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!

Also visit my weblog :: windows 8 and office - http://wiki.kolab.org -